Home page editing options
To the left of resources/ activities there is an arrow. Click and hold the arrow to drag and drop items to a new location.
To the right of the resource/ activity title, there is a pencil icon. Click the pencil to quickly edit the title. Click return when finished to exit the text box and save the change.
The Edit menu for resources/ activities is accessed by clicking on the Edit drop down menu on the right of the screen in line with the item. The options in this menu are:
- Edit settings - to change content and setting for an item (see following pages for more detail on this).
- Move right - to indent the activity/ resources on the home page of the unit (indented items will have an additional option to move left).
- Hide - to hide the item from students.
- Duplicate - to create a copy of the activity / resource. This is handy for some items, but if a number of settings are required to be changed in the copy, it is likely to be easier to create a new activity/ resource.
- Delete - to remove the resource/ activity.