The Trimester 2 online Moodle sites will be available on Tuesday 12 June, 2012. Access sites via the myStudy tab in myUNE or directly here at Moodle. You are welcome to access these sites from that date, become familiar with the site and view the content that is available. Be aware that teaching does not officially start for Trimester 2 until 25 June and teaching staff may not be available until then to answer your enquiries. Content for some units may continue to be added as the trimester progresses.
Getting assistance with online access
See Learning online at UNE for information about Moodle. If you need advice or assistance, contact the ITD Service Desk on 1800 763 040, 02 6773 5000, via AskUNE or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about individual unit content or assessments, contact the relevant unit coordinator or teaching staff for your unit.
Important Trimester 2 dates
- Online unit sites open: 12 June, 2012
- Teaching commences: 25 June, 2012
- Last day to withdraw without HECS/Financial liability: 31 July, 2012
- Last date to withdraw without academic penalty: 1 October, 2012
- Mid trimester break & Intensive schools: 11 August – 26 August, 2012
- Notification of exam timetable: 6 August, 2012
- Examinations: 2 October – 15 October, 2012
- Trimester ends: 15 October, 2012
- Results released: 29 October, 2012
See the Principal dates page for a list of all 2012 dates.
Printed items and CDs
For many units, all the unit material will be online, while some units will use a combination of online and printed items and/or a CD. Students enrolled in off-campus mode can check through myUNE to see if there are any items to be posted by mail. When a package of materials has been prepared for your unit, a Materials Despatch column will appear in the myUnits and Services table on the myStudy tab. Click on the icon in this column to view the status of your package. Note: This column will only be visible if there is an item to be sent for the unit.
I wish you all the best with your studies.
Senior Learning Resources Coordinator
Teaching & Learning Centre