ITD will be performing maintenance on University IT systems and services this Saturday, 8th September. The half-day maintenance will commence from 6am and will complete by midday, as a result, a number of systems and services will be unavailable during this period.
ITD is aware that this weekend is a teaching weekend we have scheduled our maintenance activities on teaching activities as much as possible – Moodle will be available throughout the morning, as will the online admissions and enrolment systems.
For all Students
- Moodle will be available all morning – no interruptions are planned
- There will be brief outages for some UNE systems throughout the morning as systems are being restarted after upgrade
For Staff and on-campus Students
- Various systems will be unavailable for brief periods during the morning as updates are applied.
- The on-campus network and the phone system will be unavailable for brief periods during the morning as changes are applied
- The College PABX and Bool PABX phone systems may be unavailable for short time periods during the outage
This event is one of ITD’s scheduled maintenance windows, during which essential work is carried out to enhance and improve University systems. The schedule of maintenance windows for 2012 is on the ITD website (http://www.une.edu.au/it-services/policies/ ).
Service Desk support will be available throughout the weekend - please contact email@example.com (or 02 6773 5000) if you are experiencing problems during or after the maintenance outage.