UNE Moodle was upgraded to the latest version (2.3) on Saturday 13 October 2012.
Changes for students:
- Assignment pages have clearer status information
- Files can be dragged and dropped directly onto the assignment page (except with Internet Explorer)
- Email receipts are sent when assignments have been submitted for marking
- New mobile theme
Find out more about the changes for students.
Changes for staff:
- Change the layout of your site easily
- Better assignment submission management
- Marking guides and rubrics
- Better quiz handling
Find out more about the changes for staff.