ITD will be performing maintenance on University IT systems and services this Saturday, 20th and 21st December 2014.
The two day full-day maintenance will commence from 6am and will complete by 6pm on each day.
For staff and on-campus students:
- Staff should expect significant outages as systems most systems will be unavailable for at least part of the weekend.
- Network maintenance will cause outages during the day across campus, including the college network.
- The wireless network will be unavailable for some time over the weekend.
For off-campus students: Moodle should NOT be affected; Student email (Office365) unavailable for 6 hours on Saturday.
- No work is planned on the teaching systems. However, we recommend that you download any materials (readings / lecture recordings) you require over the weekend to your local system to make sure you have access in case of any unplanned outages.
- Student Email (Office365 emails @myune.edu.au) will be affected on Saturday – Office365 will be unavailable for a period of six hours during Saturday.
- Access to MyUNE (including online enrolment and applications) will be affected during Saturday and part of Sunday.
This event is one of ITD’s scheduled maintenance windows, during which essential work is carried out to enhance and improve University systems.
The schedule of maintenance windows for 2015 is on the ITD website (http://www.une.edu.au/staff-current/staff-services/it-services/it-maintenance-dates ). Please check these dates before planning any events that may require I.T. services or support.
Please check the ITD Service Announcements web page regularly for information relating to ITD services interruptions and planned events. http://blog.une.edu.au/serviceannounce/category/itd-announcements/