Dear Colleagues and Students,
ITD will be performing necessary maintenance on University IT systems and services this Saturday, 14th March 2015. As a result most services will experience periods of disruption.
The full-day maintenance will commence from 6am and will complete by 6pm.
For staff and on-campus students:
- Network maintenance will cause brief outages during the day across campus, including the college network.
- Most systems will be unavailable for brief periods as updates are applied and systems are restarted.
- Staff email (Exchange) will be unavailable for extended periods during the outage.
For off-campus students: Moodle and student email should NOT be affected.
- No work is planned on the teaching systems. However, we recommend that you download any materials (readings / lecture recordings) you require over the weekend to your local system to make sure you have access in case of any unplanned outages.
- Student Email (Office365 emails @myune.edu.au) will be available throughout the day.
This event is one of ITD’s scheduled maintenance windows, during which essential work is carried out to enhance and improve University systems.
The schedule of maintenance windows for 2015 is on the ITD website (http://www.une.edu.au/staff-current/staff-services/it-services/it-maintenance-dates ). Please check these dates before planning any events that may require IT services or support.