Tonight we have updated a number of internal functions within Moodle in preparation for students being enrolled in the system on May 2nd. This will be followed by a more visible release of new features next week.
Release Notes - University of New England - Version April Release 2
For those who are interested the following is what has been improved in this update:
- General update to latest Moodle patches
- Bug fixes for Moodle Site metadata
- Preparation changes in site creator
- Updates to the Book module
- Fixed a problem with the mp3 player in some browsers
- Some language pack changes
- Performance improvements
- TII plugin has been added but awaits configuration checks before being enabled
- Adobe Connect plugin has been added and will be configured as soon as possible
Have a great weekend!