ITD will be performing maintenance on University systems and services this Saturday the 10th March 2012
The half-day maintenance will commence from 6am and will complete by midday, as a result, a number of systems and services will be unavailable during this period.
For all Students
- There will be brief outages for some UNE systems throughout the morning.
- The old media server (with lecture audio of previous teaching years) will be unavailable during most of the morning – current lecture audio will not be affected.
- Moodle / Learning Studio will NOT be affected and will remain available.
For Staff and on-campus students
- On-campus network will be unavailable periodically for brief periods during the morning
- Various systems will be unavailable for brief periods during the morning
This event is one of ITD’s scheduled maintenance windows, during which essential work is carried out to enhance and improve University systems. The schedule of maintenance windows for 2012 is on the ITD website (http://www.une.edu.au/it-services/policies/ ).